We’re a Leading Supplier of High-Temperature Fans
Nauset Engineering is a leading New England industrial air handling specialist, offering a variety of industrial high-temperature fans from industry-leading manufacturers. High-temperature blower fans are used for optimal performance in high-temperature conditions up to 1000 degrees F, and can withstand temperatures of 1500 degrees F and higher. These fans are developed from heat-resistant materials to provide optimal performance in high temperatures and highly corrosive environments.
Applications of Industrial High-Temperature Fans
High-temperature fans are used in applications such as:
- Air cooling and recirculation around kilns, dryers, ovens, and furnaces
- Exhausting gases and fumes resulting from various processes
- Air flow for industrial heating and drying operations
Features & Design Options
Nauset Engineering provides an excellent selection of standard industrial high-temperature fans, in addition to custom fans developed especially for customer applications. High heat fan features and design options include:
- Continuous weld housings, special bracing, and supports to allow for thermal expansion
- High temperature and corrosion-resistant materials
- Non-insulated heavy duty fans with a high heat option
- Completely insulated housings for free-standing fans, with three, six, eight, or more inches of insulation, per application requirements
Contact Us to Get Started
Contact Nauset Engineering to discuss your industrial high-temperature fan needs. Call our experienced industrial air handling specialists at 508-339-2662 today! Or explore all of our industrial fans and blowers on our website to find what you need.